Home | About Us | Fertility Journey | NICU Stay | Letters to the Babies

Sunday, September 18, 2011

In & Out




On Friday, the babies were 25 weeks old.

This officially means that the babies have been "out" longer than they were "in".

And yall... that is so crazy to me. The whole last year has been such a whirlwind, sometimes I stop and look around and can hardly believe that this is my life. It just seems so strange, things like this - sad things, hard things, miracle things - they happen to other people, they happen to friends of friends or someone your aunt works with. They don't happen to you. And yet here I am, with babies who are getting so big and who are doing so well and who are not even six months old and yet have been here longer than I was pregnant with them.

I still marvel at just how blessed I am.

1 comment:

  1. ive loved reading about your miracle babies. so precious!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate your kind words!