Home | About Us | Fertility Journey | NICU Stay | Letters to the Babies

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012!

I knew 2011 was going to be an amazing year. I was settling into my pregnancy as I rang in the New Year, I was full of hopes and plans for 2011.

I knew it was going to be the most amazing year I've ever had. I had no idea that it would also be the hardest, most trying year I've ever had.

Thank you - from the bottom of my heart, thank you - to all of you who cried and laughed and sat bedside in the hospital with me, to all of you who supported me and celebrated with me in 2011. I would not have made it through this year without you.

I don't know what 2012 has in store for my sweet family of 4. But I know it will be awesome, even in the hard times. Because I rang in the New Year by kissing these sweet faces...


And we can absolutely make it through anything :)

(Don't worry, those sweet faces were in bed at their normal time tonight. But I totally did sneak in and steal kisses at midnight!)

Happy New Year friends... I hope 2012 is everything you wish it to be!!!

Who am I, Sovereign LORD, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far? -2 Samuel 7:18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate your kind words!