Home | About Us | Fertility Journey | NICU Stay | Letters to the Babies

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Anniversary to My Husband


It's been three years since I laced up my white dress, stood in front of God and my friends and my family, and promised to love one person for the rest of my life.


The last three years have been amazing; we have seen the highest of highs and the lowest of lows.


Our wedding was the wedding dreams are made of.


On our first anniversary, we took a cruise to celebrate and on that cruise we decided to try for a baby.


On our second anniversary - after 11 long months of trying - I was almost 7 weeks pregnant and we had just found out we were having twins.


And today, on our third anniversary, I watched Chris kiss our daughter's feet and coax a belly laugh out of our little boy (who is his spitting image).

They could not have been blessed with a better daddy.

I could not have been blessed with a better husband.

Chris, I love you so much. Thank you for building this beautiful life with me.

But the greatest of these is love. -1 Corinthians 13:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate your kind words!