Home | About Us | Fertility Journey | NICU Stay | Letters to the Babies

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

More of our DITL!

Did you miss Part One? It's here if you need to catch up!

Onto Part Two...



Time check! It's almost 10:30 and the babies just went down for their morning nap.


I'm still rocking the pajamas and some serious bed head. Sexy and I know it.

We're just getting started...



Jump in the shower


Do the minimum to make myself look like a human.


Negate any effort I put towards my appearance with my mom-iform. Yoga pants, nursing tank, t-shirt, top knot.


All that in about 30 minutes!


Annnnd look who is up. She never naps long in the morning.


Give her something to entertain herself with.


While I make myself my "second" breakfast. I usually grab something small when I first wake up and then eat something more substantial later.


Except we're out of cream cheese and I didn't notice until I had already toasted my bagel. Dang it! Butter and jelly it is. Fun fact: I like raspberry jelly with seeds in it.

Not pictured: me stuffing my face.


Run the dogs out to potty.


And look who's up when I get back!


Up next: more eating, some playing, and some cleaning. So much excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate your kind words!