Home | About Us | Fertility Journey | NICU Stay | Letters to the Babies

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Part 3 of Our DITL!

Let's look at more of my life, shall we?

(I told yall there was nothing exciting here. But maybe it is for the best, because when I do venture out it just ends up awkward.)


Morning nap time is over, so I put on some kid's music


And toss the babies on the bed to get some cleaning done. Not pictured: me making the bed around them. Not as easy as it sounds.




Do some (obviously much needed) dusting


Stick the babies in their entertainers


Which gives me time to throw in a load of laundry, unload and reload the dishwasher, and change out all my Scentsy warmers (to Berries and Bubbly, which smells delicious by the way!)


Mid morning snack


Then the floor toys come out!


We play on the floor for like an hour. Shape sorters, ring stackers, crinkle books, lots of banging things together.


Audrey practices her scooting backwards skills


Read a book together


Then it's lunchtime! We just recently added this 3rd "solids meal", so we're starting off small - bananas and mum-mums


Yum!


Coming next: an eventful naptime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate your kind words!