Home | About Us | Fertility Journey | NICU Stay | Letters to the Babies

Monday, May 16, 2011

CPAP, Part 2!

Today was Grayson's day to shine... and shine he did.

My precious baby boy waited patiently for his turn (I'm glad Audrey has spunk like she does but I'm equally as glad that Grayson is so laid back!) and when they finally (FINALLY) took his tube out too he settled right in with his new gear and my baby breathed on his own.

I have two breathing babies.

I just don't have words for the beauty of the last two days.

In His hand is the life of every creature, and the breath of every human being. -Job 12:10

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, Thanks so much for keeping us all posted via blog. It has been wonderful to check in on a regular basis. I love being connected when I'm far away. I'll be home in June for fathers day weekend. I hope to see all four of you then.
    Peace,
    Camerin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate your kind words!