Home | About Us | Fertility Journey | NICU Stay | Letters to the Babies

Friday, May 13, 2011

Hiccups

I had a big entry planned in my mind.

It was going to be a pretty negative entry. I was going to complain about some stuff, talk about some people, unload some petty things that have been weighing on me.

But then, when I was holding Audrey this afternoon, we got this...

Untitled from Jessica Lee on Vimeo.



And really, is there anything else that matters? Anything besides those big eyes that look for us now and those adorable hiccups and that smile that slays me every time and the fact that this beautiful baby girl and her brother are living, breathing miracles?

They are my whole world. And they are the only thing that matters.

4 comments:

  1. That is probably the cutest thing I have seen in a long time! Adorable Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you are frustrated and tired, remember this very moment. The time when what is important comes into focus so clear you wonder how you couldn't see it only a few hours earlier. This is the sweetest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely teared up at that precious smile! You are right, Jessica. They are living miracles that God gave to perfect parents for the love they both deserve! I still cannot wait to meet them very soon! Ahh, if I can just make it through this week of conferences so I can go with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely precious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate your kind words!