Home | About Us | Fertility Journey | NICU Stay | Letters to the Babies

Monday, May 30, 2011

A Thousand Words



These are the two picture frames that currently sit on the dresser in my bedroom. On the left are pictures from the very first time I held each of the babies, back when they were right around a week old. On the right, it's a picture of the first time I held both babies at the same time, right before they hit 2 months.

Look at how far we have come.

The saying goes that "a picture is worth a thousand words" but I see these pictures side-by-side and I have no words. These pictures are worth so much more than a thousand words - they represent a thousand tears and a thousand prayers and a thousand feelings that don't have names.

I don't know what else to say... just LOOK at how far we've come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate your kind words!